الاثنين، 21 يونيو 2010

My Wonderful Dream



Would you like to have a dream? Do you have a good dream from before? I think the answer is probably yes. In my own experience, I had a good dream three weeks ago. It was a wonderful dream that I hope to be real not a dream. However, I didn't take care of my dreams, and didn't try to interpret them. But this dream had a special case. In that dream, I dreamed that my mom and dad came to Carbondale and decided to stay with me all the time. I was very happy. Also, we went to Chicago and visited my cousin in Michigan, and suddenly I woke up and recognized it was a dream. I told my parents about that dream and they laughed and told me that they would wait for me to come back. Maybe I dreamed that dream because I miss them so much and I think about them every day.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق